The 275+ million-selling iPod family got some face-lifts today. Steve Jobs was in usual form, inspiring (but not perspiring as he didn’t don his usual mock turtle neck) at the Apple event in San Francisco. Some highlights include:
- The new iPod Touch will include front and back cameras and the much lauded FaceTime application
- The iPod Nano got a little smaller, now has a touch-screen, but no longer includes a camera
- The iPod Shuffle now has a 15-hour battery life and goes for a whopping $49
- iTunes got a new social media feature called Ping, that allows users to follow musicians and what songs friends are listening to
- Apple TV is now essentially a streaming media player (including Netflix and network programming) with built-in WiFi
With the release of these devices next week, CE retailers are no doubt hoping that the product updates are enough to get consumers to upgrade.
VPG products are engineered to accelerate sales while providing the toughest security protection in the industry. We recognize that every business partnership a company makes is essential to their success, which is why our products are not only designed to protect stores, but also enhance shopper experience.
At VPG, our objective is to ensure that our customers are 100% satisfied with the products and services that we provide. Don’t see exactly what you are looking for? Contact our customer support team to get started on your own custom solution.
As the industry leader in retail security products, we meet the accelerating demand for new generations of consumer electronics. Our in-house design, engineering and manufacturing capabilities enable us to meet short supply windows for customers that have urgent needs for replacement products, store remodels and/or new systems.
Around the world VPG is known for superior product quality and outstanding customer service. Our commitment to customer satisfaction is unreserved – our customers are always our top priority.